Manual (guided study of every section)
- Practical Life
Responsibilities of the Student in this Online Montessori Course
- Reading all of the course material.
- Participating in the Forum Discussions by making comments and asking questions.
- Practicing (when possible) the presentations.
- Tracking your Progress by taking the open book quick quizzes that are found at the completion of each month (optional).
- Additional assignments are optional for students that would really like to achieve complete internalization of the Montessori Method.
How to Use the Teaching Manuals
- How to Use the Albums
- Child following Steps and Order
- Failure and the Preschool child
- Problem Solving for a Preschool child
- Engaging the Child
- Re-directing the Child
- Mixed Ages Working Together
The Montessori Method
- Dr. Maria Montessori – Creative Passion for Life
- Differences with Montessori and Traditional Education
- Is Montessori Education Rigid?
- Progressive Montessori Educator
- Are You Struggling with a Touch of Traditional Eyesight?
Starting to work with a child using the Montessori Method
- Preparing the Environment
- Montessori Materials
- How to Begin to Set up a Work Time
- Goals for the Montessori Child
- Observing a Child
- 3 Period Lessons
- Giving a Presentation
- Concrete Before Abstract
- Tracking the Child